Ever done something amazing and a random person asks ‘would you like a cookie?’ With no cookie in sight? Devastating right?! Well chef Fri made some well deserved chewy chocolate chip Heath bar cookies here for you! And you ain’t even gotta earn ‘em first.
With the recipe from sweettoothsweetlife, here’s how it goes.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup Toffee Heath Bar bits
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
- Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and Heath bar bits by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough with a cookie scoop onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake large cookies for 11 to 13 minutes, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely. ENJOY!